viernes, 31 de agosto de 2007

Tu ip!!!

jajaja navegando el la revo, postearon una pagina que me llamo la atencion, encontraron una forma diferente de decir tu ip, mas bien...
mas sexy jejeje se pasaron




Robado de la revo

8 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Whats up are using Wordpress for your site platform?
I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own.
Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog?

Any help would be really appreciated!

My web blog :: insomnia 1960
Visit my page : insomnia from stress

Anónimo dijo...

Great website. Lots of useful info here. I'm sending it to some friends ans additionally sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your effort!

Check out my website insomnia 24/7
Here is my blog post :: insomnia 911

Anónimo dijo...

My programmer is trying to convince me to move to .
net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the expenses.

But he's tryiong none the less. I've been using WordPress on numerous
websites for about a year and am anxious about switching to another platform.

I have heard great things about blogengine.net.
Is there a way I can import all my wordpress content into it?
Any kind of help would be greatly appreciated!

Feel free to surf to my web site ... online backup uk
Also see my page - online backup solutions

Anónimo dijo...

Hi, I do think your website could possibly be having browser compatibility problems.
Whenever I take a look at your website in Safari, it looks fine however, when opening in Internet
Explorer, it's got some overlapping issues. I merely wanted to provide you with a quick heads up! Other than that, excellent blog!

My web page :: insomnia villa rica
Also visit my webpage ; insomnia rotten tomatoes

Anónimo dijo...

Wow, this paragraph is fastidious, my sister is analyzing
these things, therefore I am going to convey her.


Feel free to surf to my web site :: insomnia coffee
Also visit my web blog ... insomnia game culture

Anónimo dijo...

When I originally commented I appear to have clicked on the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on each time a comment is added I get 4 emails with the same comment.

Perhaps there is an easy method you can remove me from that service?
Thank you!

Feel free to visit my blog; insomnia 11 07
Also see my site :: insomnia by elizabeth bishop

Anónimo dijo...

Hey There. I found your weblog using msn. This is a very well written article.
I'll make sure to bookmark it and return to read more of your useful information. Thank you for the post. I'll certainly
comeback.

My homepage; online backup services
My web page > unlimited online backup

Anónimo dijo...

Hi there to all, how is everything, I think every one is getting more
from this web site, and your views are good for new visitors.


My web-site; online backup
Feel free to visit my weblog :: online backup server